Limited release by the developer. Just 7 remaining sections. Priced from $199,000 including GST. Section sizes available from 430m2 to 1115m2. 224C approved, and titles available soon!
Introducing, The Clearing:
A North Canterbury lifestyle within easy reach of Christchurch City.
Welcome to Amberley’s newest premium master-planned subdivision development, offering 123 beautiful residential sections across a variety of sizes that will ensure a vibrant new neighbourhood mix, appealing to families, downsizers and retirees alike. Very limited opportunities remain from phase 1. Get the full documentation set here.
Amberley is located just 40 Minutes North of Christchurch City CBD, in the heart of North Canterbury’s Hurunui District. A relaxed North Canterbury town, it’s an idyllic place to call home. A high-quality neighbourhood setting yet with affordable section price guides, in a thriving North Canterbury town, with rural roots. This is easy living, with real community connections and a lifestyle location that’s hard to beat, delivered by an expert team. The Clearing North Canterbury: an exceptional choice.
- Residential sections.
- Limited availability remains: ranging in size from 700m² to 1238m².
- Affordable price guides (incl. town services installed to each lot boundary).
- Fibre, power, town water and town sewer connections to the boundary of each lot.
- Favourable and simple covenants to protect your investment.
- Land is zoned residential.
- Titles programmed to clear ready for your builder to start End 2023 (subject to final consents and approvals).
- Drive-over curb and channel (construction friendly & flexible crossing installation).
- Full street landscaping by developer.
- Planted common spaces and wetlands with ease of access.
- Fencing covenants to ensure quality across the development.
- Future development stages includes a community playground & recreational areas.
VERY limited availability
Residential sections within this premium, master-planned subdivision development have been incredibly popular. Limited opportunities remain. The full documentation set for The Clearing is available here (including the overview book, design guide for building, master plan, Questions and Answers plus more). If you would like to talk to us about remaining availability, please contact one of our sales representatives.
Ready to talk...
For a copy of the Agreement for Sale & Purchase, or if you'd like to know more, please contact our sales representatives as below:
Mark Pringle: Residential & Lifestyle Sales Bayleys Rangiora , Licensed under the REAA 2008 Mob: 027 433 3334 or email.
Jack Pringle: Residential & Lifestyle Sales Bayleys Rangiora, Licensed under the REAA 2008. Mob: 027 533 4820 or email.
Chris Jones: Lifestyle & Residential Sales Christchurch, Whalan and Partners Ltd, Licensed under the REAA 2008
Mob: 027 220 5043 or Email
Rakesh Champaneri:Residential Sales Consultant, The Wellington Company, Licensed under the REAA 2008. 0211750490 or email
Avi Champaneri:Residential Sales Consultant, The Wellington Company, 021342013 or email.